From Hopewell District
The Hopewell District is pleased to have Scott Snow as our District Commissioner.
Commissioners are volunteers who provide coaching to units.
Please click on a link (below) to see a description for each of the commissioner positions:
- District Commissioner
- Assistant District Commissioner (ADC)
- Unit Commissioner (UC)
- Roundtable Commissioners:
- Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner (CSRTC)
- Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner (BSRTC)
- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner (VRTC)
Commissioner Duty Assignments
|Phil Burgio||ADC||ADC of UVTS, T617, C43|
|Dennis Dzeich||ADC||ADC of Commissioner Training|
|Tom Forsythe||ADC||ADC of New Units|
|Ed Miller||ADC||UC Mentoring, T54, P54, P417|
|John Newby||UC||T20, T572, P85|
|Ray Ebersole||UC||T50, T718, P19, P572|
|David Ohlweiler||UC||T194, P139, P998, C194|
|David Adkins||UC||T7, T29, T896, P896|
|Francisco Pascual||UC||P875, P683, P500|
|Hal Wood||UC||T36, P36, P618|
|Andy Simmons||UC||T51, P840|
|Patrick Houstin||UC||T21, C21, T801, P436|
|Mike Shinski||UC||P230, P750, P838, P57|
|Joe Bertolini||UC||T750, T838, T500|
|to be assigned||UC||T53, T186, T632|
|Tony Maurer||UC||T57, T817, T43, P842|
|Jeff Lebowitz||UC||C618, P323|
|Scott Walker||ADC||ADC of Roundtable|
|Frank Borke||ADC, BSRTC|
- Hopewell currently has 60 units, with 14 Unit Commissioner|UCs serving those units. Our ideal number will be to have 20 Unit Commissioner|UCs, so we can achieve a 3:1 ratio of units per UC. Please contact any of the Commissioner Staff if you are interested in serving as a Unit Commissioner|UC.
The National Council maintains a page for various commissioner resources.